Are you a health care practitioner interested in learning more about how to use SpiderTech? COLLABORANS Inc. is the official education provider for SpiderTech and is offering Hands-On Courses, On-line Education and other resources on kinesiology taping.
Please visit www.NSTaping.com to find out more about how you can implement taping into your practice and help improve your patients outcomes.
For a list of scheduled courses click here.
- New advances in musculoskeletal pain
- Towards a theory of chronic pain
- Clinical efficacy of kinesiology taping in reducing edema of the lower
limbs in patients treated with the ilizarov method–preliminary report
- Pain perception in relation to emotional learning
- Muscle pain: sensory implications and interaction with motor control
- Activating muscle stem cells: therapeutic potential in muscle diseases
- Imaging pain modulation in health and disease
- Central sensitization in fibromyalgia and other musculoskeletal disorders
- Mechanisms of pain modulation in chronic syndromes