THE SPIDERTECH ADVANTAGE
Spidertech is made from one continous piece of tape, eliminating the need for multiple overlapping pieces- quicker to apply, last longer.
Spidertech pre cuts provide consistent and uniform application every time.
Easy to apply 1-2-3 alignment step by step instructions.
Strong reinforcement backing to ensure easy handling.
Longer wear time - pre cuts have rounded corners to avoid getting caught on clothing and avoid premature peeling.
Tin packaging designed to protect spider prior to use.
SpiderTech is the preferred choice of professional athletes and Olympians.
Who's Using SpiderTech
Professional athletes, Olympians, weekend warriors, everyone uses SpiderTech to reduce pain, prevent injuries and aid healing.
Read Testimonials - see how others benefit
For the latest news from outside and inside the company
Read our Blog
Are you a health care practitioner interested in learning more about how to use SpiderTech therapeutic tape? We are currently in the process of updating our education calendar and curriculum to provide the official education for SpiderTech; offering Hands-On Courses, On-line Education and other resources on kinesiology taping.
If you are interested in signing up for one of our courses once available, simply fill out the form below and we will notify you of any upcoming training courses in your area.
- New advances in musculoskeletal pain
- Towards a theory of chronic pain
- Clinical efficacy of kinesiology taping in reducing edema of the lower
limbs in patients treated with the ilizarov method–preliminary report
- Pain perception in relation to emotional learning
- Muscle pain: sensory implications and interaction with motor control
- Activating muscle stem cells: therapeutic potential in muscle diseases
- Imaging pain modulation in health and disease
- Central sensitization in fibromyalgia and other musculoskeletal disorders
- Mechanisms of pain modulation in chronic syndromes